Terms and Conditions
1. The hire charge is to be paid in full before any equipment may be removed from our premises or delivery is made.
2. All hire charge rates quoted are per week or part thereof.
3. Hires can not be cancelled once they have been collected. Therefore no refunds will be given for early return of the equipment.
4. All or part of the deposit will be forfeited if the hired equipment is damaged.
5. Any equipment not returned on time will be subject to ongoing hire charges.
6. The Hirer assumes total responsibility for the full replacement cost of all hired equipment, should it not be returned or is returned damaged. The Hirer is also liable for ongoing hire charges until full settlement is made.
7. Where appropriate a number of spare lamps will be provided. All failed lamps must be returned for inspection, non returned lamps will be charged for. Lamps must not be touched with bare hands.
8. All equipment hired must be installed by a qualified electrician or equally competent person. This person should inspect and test the hired equipment prior to its use. Stage Lighting Services cannot accept responsibility for damage to buildings, property or personal injury caused by the use of hired equipment that has been incorrectly installed, used or damaged in transit.
9. Returned cables must be coiled and taped. Failure to do this will result in a charge of £ 1.00 per cable being made.
10. No Repairs whatsoever are to be carried out on hired equipment. This includes the changing of plug tops and connectors unless authorised by Stage Lighting Services, A £ 2.00 charge per item being made for the refitting plug tops and connectors.
11. Any fault or failure of equipment must be notified immediately to Stage Lighting Services otherwise the full hire charge will apply.
12. The Hirer agrees to grant Stage Lighting Services full access to the hired equipment for examination, service, repair or to repossess the hired equipment.
13. All hired equipment remains the property of Stage Lighting Services and must be surrendered on request. The venue where it is to be used must be notified prior to collection. The hired equipment must not be moved to another location without prior notification and consent from Stage Lighting Services.
14. The signing of the hire agreement form confirms acceptance of all of the above Terms and Conditions by the Hirer and the Organisation they represent. i.e. Theatre, School, Church, Drama Group, Association, Business or Company.